New or Used, We Have the Right Boat Dock or Lift for You
Things to know before choosing a lift for your boat or pontoon:
- Weight of your boat or pontoon: Most manufacturers do not include the weight of the motor due to horsepower and brand variations. It is important to include the motor when calculating the total weight
- Fuel Capacities: Total gallon capacity x 6.4 =
- Batteries: Average battery weighs 35 lbs
- Accessories: Items of weight that remain in the boat
- Beam width: This is the widest point of the gunwale
- Overall length: Total length of the boat, including the motor
- Note: Ski boats with racks typically need a higher canopy (canopy extension legs)
- Tri-toon pontoons are set up on an SSV model using bunks. The SSPV system will not work
- Deepwater applications may require extension legs. Typical sites are HARBORS and EXTREME SOFT BOTTOM STRUCTURES
Choose the type of Boat Lift (Hydraulic or Manual) and then the specifications.
- In options, you will find the canopy lengths available for the lift you choose.
ShoreStation Model Explanations